Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Too Quiet

It is just too quiet here.  Thanksgiving guests are gone, my brother's week stay is over, Sage (black lab) has gone home, and my - it is just too quiet.  That's ok though.  I am working on updating some items on the computer and learning some computer technology that I needed to sit down and figure out.   

Mom and Ron at Hemingways's.  Ron is in trouble with my Dad.  He gave me a remote to turn my ceiling fan off while in bed (in the middle of the night I sometimes get too cool but don't wish to get out of bed to turn off the fan).   He left without doing the installation and now Dad is doing it.  Ron - you will pay for that!


Looking good Ron!


Mom and Dad celebrating their 60th Anniversary.


This is the ceiling at McGuire's in Pensacola.  Approximately 1.6 million dollars in dollar bills are hanging from the ceiling and walls.  Oh, the food is good, also.



Me taking a picture of Dave taking a picture.


And me......new glasses and hair is too short.  


Winter in Pensacola is SOOOO mild compared to what I am used to.   Most days in the 60's and some go higher and some lower.  The grass is dormant so it has that brownish green to it but so many of the trees keep their leaves or they are pine or palm trees so there is green everywhere.  Not as many flowers as spring, summer, and fall but still lots - especially pansies.  
This picture was taken awhile back.   I thought I would throw up a picture of a nice sunny day.  We have had cloud cover for over a week and would be excited to see the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment