Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone


First of all, I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas.   Our day start like most people's - opening gifts after breakfast. 







After gifts was a great turkey dinner.
Then off for a walk on the beach.   As you can see, we were not the only people with that idea.


Today it was a bit cloudy and in the low 50's.  Brrrrrr.......


Seagulls taking a Christmas day stroll.


Dave in his new jacket.


I am looking for shells.   As you can see by my expression, I take that job very seriously.


After a sandwich this evening, Ron and I drove down the road to a house that has an incredible light show with the music and lights.  So Christmas day was lovely, relaxing, fun, and family.  
Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment