Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kite Flying

Today there was kite flying at Navarre Beach.  There were between 20 and 25 people there flying  kites of all kinds.   My dolphin kite went right up and looked so pretty against the blue sky.  Kite flying is a big thing along the beaches.  Some of the kites are incredible - very large and all different sizes.
This was the most unusual kite I saw there.  It is amazing what will fly. 

No a cloud in the sky.......just our kites.
Well, the kites and the seagulls.
I have been told over and over by people that have lived here for years that this winter is a warm winter and not to expect this every year.  I guess most of the country is experiencing this weather trend.  When we do have a cool day, it feels good - almost reminds me of Indiana.  And with that I will just say     23 days till Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment