Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dave's Birthday

January 22  is my brother's birthday.  He is 54 today.  Yes, 54. I have told Dave he is not getting his gift until he gets here in February for the President's Break visit.   Dave is a teacher in Monticello, Indiana at Roosevelt Middle School and teaches science and reading (Ithink).   When his retirement happens, he will be moving down here in Pensacola with the rest of us. 
So Dave is still teaching for a few years.  That is ok because he enjoys teaching so much.  And he can jump on a plane and fly down here for vacations.  We have seen him several times in the last 6 months.  So happy birthday Dave - love you!

Other than that there isn't much news today to tell.  Went to the Worship On the Water Church this morninng in the fog.   Dad is making a wonderful mailbox stand for us and he and I ran over to Lowes to pick up items for that after lunch. I'll post pictures when it is finished and up.    Tonight I am running out to Michaels because they are having a 25% off sale Sunday evening.  I love sales and I love Michaels sooooo............off I will go in a few minutes.

29 Days Till Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment