Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Monday, January 23, 2012

Exercise .....bah

I have been trying to get to the gym several times a week.  I don't always make it but with a trip to Disney coming up, I am determined to exercise more so that I am in better shape for the days at Disney World.   I have been there many times before, but I read the average person walks over 10 miles a day at Disney.   I believe it.  Later, I went to the zoo and walked there for exercise and to say hi to my animal friends.  It was a cooler day so lots of activity by the animals was noticeable.   This is a picture of Geronimo.   He is such a cutie!
I was just looking through some of the pictures I have shot and this next one is below the fishing bridge on Navarre Beach.
 The weather here in January is wonderful.  Can be low 70's or in the fifties.   Today it did rain but most days we have had sun for most of the day.  Very few times has the furnace actually been run and the same with the air conditioning.   That saves money!
I do not know what these flowers are called but you see them all over one bushes in different colors.   They are so pretty and it is wonderful to see flowers growing in January.   Remember,  I just moved here from Indiana.   The grass here does go dormant in the winter so every one's  grass is a brownish color.  Some trees have lost their leaves and other trees have beautiful green leaves as if it is the middle of summer.   Of course, all palms are green and beautiful.
Ron said it is getting cold again up north.  They had a 40's warm spell and the temperature is dropping.  I think this is all I have for now.  
"28"

No comments:

Post a Comment