Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

In Between Family Visits

 
 Well, Dave had to go back to Indiana after a full month here.  We had some sort of rain 30 of the 31 days that month........or at least something like that.  But in between the rain there was plenty of sun, heat, and humidity.  So Dave flew back on Monday morning.  We have four days until my other brother, Ron comes in for a week.   He is driving down from Indiana with his dog, Sage. 


During these four days Dad has been working in the back yard.


Mom has been relaxing by the pool.  I have been in the pool at least once, if not twice a day.
I just got off the phone from talking to my friend Kathy Cox....she and Terry retired in Clearwater, right on the Gulf of Mexico!!   How is that for living!   They love their life down here just as we do.  They bought the year Florida pass for Disney World - which is great and funny because they actually weren't big Disney fans ( like yours truly)  but now they can go whenever they wish.   We are a 7 hour drive away compared to their 2 hour drive.  I wish we were closer.
The thought of visiting Mickey just perks up my day!

I talked to my friend Kelly, we talk almost every day when school is going on and less in the summer.   She is too busy with her vacations.  Two days before Ron so we will clean the house, pick up groceries, mow the lawn, and generally relax before he gets here.  Ron leaves early, early Saturday morning to drive down and I can't wait for him to see the pool.  He is doing most of his driving during daylight but it is a long drive by yourself with a black lab in the back seat.    Everyone sleep well and tomorrow "Have a magical day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment