Another hot August day and Ron is here so we jumped into the pool before a possible 3:00 storm came through.
Mom, Ron, and Peggy in pool.
Ron trying to get Peggy more wet by adjusting the fountain toward her.
Mom is swimming laps. Get out of the way balls.
Swimming laps - great job Mom!
Wet doggy tracks around the pool.
Sage wants to get into the water but I afraid - and yes, she is a lab. I don't get it either.
A little loving help from Ron.
Directing her towards the stairs. She doesn't grasp that concept either.
Up and out.
Mom hears thunder and she is up and out.
Peggy is trying to sink Ron.
The pool is so much fun, relaxation, and exercise. Love the pool. Tomorrow is Ron's last day and that is sad because it means the end of our summer family time. Dave was here a month and then three days later Ron came in and has been here 8 days. We probably won't see them again until Christmas and that is difficult. But we talk to Ron every day, sometimes more, and talk to Dave at least once a week. Some things we did with Ron so far:
- to the beach, beach, beach.
- pool time
- Destin and Fudpuckers and their alligators
- Dad and Ron installed gutters along back by pool
- shopping at Pensacola Beach Board Walk
- Flounders, Peg Leg Pete's, and Hemingways for lunch or dinner
- Port of Pensacola
- Historic Pensacola
- Fort Pickens
- We took both dogs to dog park.
- Just have had an incredibly wonderful time!
- So Ron, what is on the agenda for tomorrow?
- (We have a surprise for Ron tomorrow. More later.)