Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Monday, May 27, 2013

Fort Pickens Civil War

Another beautiful day here in paradise so off we went to Fort Pickens to see the Civil War re-enactment that they offered today for the public.


  How about hot coffee on a 85 degree day?This is the sign they used to represent them.



I took a picture of their drum.  After all, I am a band director. And the guns are neatly stacked in case of an attack.  I sure felt safe.

 It was a great surprise because we were just taking a quick drive down to the Fort.  I did not have my camera with me or a hat......I was just not prepared.  (That is why the pictures lack quality.)   But what a great Memorial Day activity.  


I hope we all had a great Memorial Day Week-end honoring those that have given their lives for our freedom.  God Bless America!



No comments:

Post a Comment