- Zoo is almost next door.
- Pensacola Beach and all it offers is 15 minutes west.
- Navarre Beach is 10 minutes east.
- One of the best school corporations in the state.
- Destin is 30-40 minutes away.
- Pensacola is 30 minutes away with the mall, every store that I was used to shopping in back in Indiana (except Menards).
Driving onto the beach over the bridge.
Want to go flying WITH the kite?
Rocco's Italian Restaurant on the beach.
I love beach umbrellas and their colors.
Another happy beach umbrella.
Dad putting his tootsies in the water.
My tootsies in the water. It is warmer than I thought for May.
Another pretty umbrella.
Waves slowly rolling in to the sandy beach.
Pier to fish off of or just to enjoy a walk.
Colorful sandals. (Mine.)
More beach babes and umbrellas.
Dad's flip flops and his white ankles from golfing.
Leaving the beach.
At the end of the bridge is a Burger King. I often stop for a must have Diet coke when we leave the beach.
Have a beachy day everyone!