Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Hello Disney Flower and Garden Show


Yes, I love Disney World.   I love reading about Walt Disney, planning our trips, looking for the cheapest way to make our trips, and then the time comes for the trip.  To me, it is the happiest place in the world.   Everything is beautiful - especially flowers- and clean and pleasant. 
So this post will be about Disney World and our latest trip.   We went again so soon because we had some free tickets.  I made reservations in All Sports and the room was very clean, right by the food court, on the first floor so Mom's scooter was easy to use, and the beds!   We wanted to take the beds home with us - they were so comfortable!

 When we arrived, housekeeping left us a Mickey design on the bed.
My Disney Purse.
We purchased the Disney Mug.  Free refills for the duration of your trip.   I keep track and it was a definite money savings for me rather than buying individual drinks.
Some Mouseketeers.  
We each had a Magic Band.  This opened our room door, allowed us to charge to our room or a credit card without having a card with us, and was used to get us into parks.  No carrying a ticket with you anymore.   I loved it! It uses a pin number that you make up so no one else can use it but you.
Kacey was also on vacation.   She stayed on Disney property in the BEST FRIEND'S KENNEL and loved it.  Three walks a day - comfortable bed - a 3 by 6 room - and lots of love!   She was happy.

I have 2012, 2013, and 2014 t-shirts now.  

The next set of pictures are from the Epcot Flower and Garden Show.   How beautiful it was and the topiaries are gorgeous.  Here are some pictures I took.















Of course, the beautiful EPCOT fountains just add beauty.



I am hopping on the monorail to meet Mom and Dad at Rain Forest Cafe for lunch.  

Wednesday night was wonderful since we met Kathy and Terry Cox at Disney's Boardwalk for dinner.   Then we walked down to the bakery and got some scrumptious desserts.  Since we all were staying at the same resort, we went back to the food court for coffee and enjoyed our desserts.   
It was warm weather, colorful flowers, good friends, and lots of fun!   Ah, Disney, you are my home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment