Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and we had a great day planned to share with my Mom.   Speaking of my Mom, she is a wonderful, kind, loving, and generous person.   How lucky our family is to have such a Mother raise us.  So when Mother's Day comes, we would like to make sure Mom has a great day to enjoy.
I took this picture a couple of weeks ago while we were having dinner at Hemingway's.  Isn't this a beautiful picture?
The day started with Church and a rainbow popped up in front of us.   A sign for a perfect day ahead?
After Church, a light lunch because we were off to see the new movie DARK SHADOWS with Johnny Depp and of course, popcorn!  Then off to home with a turkey breast cooking in the crock pot.  Oh the smell when we walked into the house! 
We ended the day on the beach at Pensacola Beach to watch hear the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra Mother's Day Concert and what a concert it was - popular and patriotic music.
So ended Mother's Day of 2012 a fun day in honor of my Mom.  So I will end this blog saying - "Mom, you are an incredible Mother and I have been so blessed to be your daughter.   Thank you so much for all that you have taught and shared with me.  You are my Mother and my best friend and have supported me throughout my life.  Mom, I love you THIS MUCH!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment