Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'll Give You The Moon....


We like to say = Another Day In Paradise:
Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, and Pensacola Beach are beautiful and I pinch myself every day - do I really live here?  Is it a dream?   Yes!  It is our dream come true.
So when the news kept telling us about the moon Saturday night, I knew I had to be at the beach watching it as it rose in the sky.  So off we went to Navarre Beach and arrived by 7:00.  A wedding party showed up just after us and had pictures taken.   I loved the colors of the wedding party - yellow, black, and white.  The bride had a beautiful white bridal gown on and was barfoot. 
The men all had black tuxes with yellow ties.   They wore sandals on their feet.
Once they left, the moon began its show.  
The sky was as clear as could be and it was in the low 70's - a beautiful night on the beach.  The pictures don't make the moon look very large but it was quite bright and large to the human eye.
Thank goodness Dad was there to help point out the moon.  When Dad proposed to Mom, he told her he would give her the moon -
And tonight he did.

After Church today, I went to Michaels.   They had a great sale on scrapbooking paper and I am going to a  card making gathering in the morning tomorrow.  Dad and I stopped at Joe Paddies for some from shrimp and I made a fantastic dinner with shrimp in a marinara sauce over spaghetti.   It was delicious!  I have enough of the sauce left to put over chicken later this week and serve chicken Parmesan.   Yum!

1 comment: