Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Friday, July 18, 2014

My phone works again!

SO I stopped by Verizon Wireless and they helped me to get my phone to recognize the computer again.  So here we go with phone pictures that I had taken but could not until now.

Elise and Kray with high school friends enjoying the pool.  And yes!  There was water left in the pool when they finished.   We loved having them visit.


Dave arrived and we ate at Hemingway's the first night.  Good food, good view, good company!


I mad a pork tenderloin with my own combination of spices and then wrapped in bacon.   Oh my goodness, it was good!


When in Fairhope, we had at Panini Pete's.  This is where it is located.


French Quarter in Fairhope, Alabama.


Trunk of a Crape Myrtle tree - so cool and pretty.


Eating in the garden house.


Blue Angels Day.  We did not go to the beach because:

  • You needed to leave by 5:30 am to park for the 2:00 show.  
  • Hot, hot, hot.
  • Crowded, crowded, crowded.
  • We get to see them often - sometimes flying directly over out house.  Matter of fact, we were coming out of Lowes while the show was going on they this picture was taken by me as they flew right over us.   Our own private fly over.


Beach sea oats are green and tall.   Water is blue and turquoise. Sky is a beautiful blue with puffy, white clouds.    Ah..........
                     So relaxing.


Dad and I in the back seat.   I have hat hair.


A visit to historic Pensacola brought us to Dolce!  I had the chocolate chip wine gelato.  


Dolce is across the street from the historic church.   The church is beautiful and not used on Sundays but rented for weddings.


And guess who is coming soon for the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment