Sunset

Sunset
Sunset on Pensacola Beach

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Foo Foo Festival


                     Who LOVES the arts!   I do!  I do!  So the next few weeks in Pensacola and Pensacola beach can really keep you busy!   First of all, you might ask "What on earth is Foo-Foo?"    Well, it is a festival of the arts from November 6th - 17th and you can keep mighty busy during that time.  Some events are free and some take tickets.   The name Foo-foo came from the music played by sailors on 19 century vessels. This music was very entertaining for everyone on board.                         Let me list just some of the events:
                  THE ONES CAPITALIZED I WILL BE GOING TO FOR SURE!   I hope to do some others also.
  • Frank Brown Int'l songwriter's Festival
  • Davis Bellet
  • 3-D Video Mapping
  • THE BUDWEISER CLYDESDALE'S ON PALAFOX
  •  THE GREAT GULFCOAST ARTS FESTIVAL
  • BLUE ANGELS HOMECOMING AIR SHOW
  • PENSACOLA SYMPHONY FEATURING ANTHONY MCGILL ON  CLARINET
  • Live glass blowing and pottery demonstrations
  • Pensacola Marathon
  • SYMPHONY IN THE SQUARE
  • Matisyahu
  • The Art of the Con  - Comic book themed
  • Japanese Film Festival
  • Jerry Seinfeld
  • THE PENSACOLA CIVIC BAND
  • Pensacola Craft Beer Festival
  • An Evening With The Dukes of Dixieland
  • Cher D2K Tour 2014
  • Mannheim Steamroller Christmas in Concert
And so much more!  Lots of culture here in Pensacola to enjoy and much of it is offered free.   I'll be talking more about this later.

+++++++++++++++
Otherwise, Mom, Dad, and I have been working on some craft projects and they are coming out pretty darn cute.......even if I say so myself.  It was chilly this week-end but will warm up to the high 60's  to low 70's.  I have lots to do right now and all is well.   Hope everyone is getting some warmer weather coming in and you are not spending every moment of free time raking leaves.
Take care........

No comments:

Post a Comment