The joy of flying helicopters - it must be a guy thing because they all loved it!
I will leave this blog with some things heard in the Kaiser house during the holidays:
* Sage, leave Kacey alone.
* Another helicopter just crashed.
* Eat the pie! We have too much pie!
* Whose turn is it to drive? Not mine!
* Where are we going for dinner?
* Sage, LEAVE Kacey alone!
* Aren't you done with your shopping yet?
* I'm Mom's favorite. (Ron says that all the time. Wishful thinking.)
* SAGE, LEAVE KACEY ALONE!!!!!!
Every Christmas Eve Dad reads the Night Before Christmas. So I will leave this blog with
Merry Christmas to All, and to All A Good Night!
from Peggy, Elaine, Ron, Dave, Ron, Kacey, and Sage
SAGE, LEAVE KACEY ALONE!!!